- TRHMG Sports Medicine is proud to provide sports medicine services to the Berks Battalion Hockey Club.
- TRHMG Sports Medicine continues to provide FREE Baseline testing for area athletes, age 12 and up. Schedule your appointment today!
- The Reading Hospital takes All Star game to the next level!
- TRHMG Sports Medicine continues to provide medical coverage of State and Regional tournaments hosted by the West Lawn Owls and Shillington Red Sox
- TRHMG Sports Medicine is now the proud sports medicine provider of the Reading United PDL men's soccer team.
- TRHMG Sports Medicine is proud to sponsor this year's Oley Valley Country Classic on November 11th. Click here for more information.
- TRHMG Sports Medicine was there as 50 teams (1455 runners) took to the Farm Course at Kutztown University on September 8th.
Comprehensive Athletic Treatment Center (CATC) is a multidisciplinary practice based on the sports medicine model. Services rendered include rehabilitation of all types of injuries, post operative care, casting, compartment testing, exercise
For your injury and pain relief needs, trust the professionals at CATC to get you back into the game!
CATC... Taking You To The Next Level
CCATC proudly provides sports medicine services to more schools in Berks County then anyone. Along with high schools, CATC provides care for multiple clubs and youth organizations. Read More..
The physicians at CATC are here for all of your non-surgical injuries. In-house X-ray, casting and bracing make your visit thorough and complete. Read More..
The CATC rehabilitation team is comprised of a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) and experienced Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC). When you need it, our hands-on approach will get you back in the game quickly and safely. Read More..